In June 2006, the WEA Group visited Brackenborough Hall just north of Louth. Apart from the Hall, this was the site of a now-disappeared medieval village. The top picture shows the later hall, built in 1732, with an earlier wing from the Tudor period. The group were kindly shown round by Paul Bennett the present owner of the Hall.
The group in the grounds of Brackenborough Hall, including Pam Wells (2nd lady from left), Geoff Greaves in the blue shirt, and class tutor Bob Kershaw extreme right facing away from the camera.
The group is shown here on the site of the medieval village.